Thursday, May 12, 2011

Canon S95...Happy Mother's Day TO ME!!!

I'm in love!!! It's true...I've fallen for a camera. This little Canon has made me want to blog again. I feel like a photographer and all I do is point and shoot. The zoom is incredible and the image is crisp. The best camera I've ever had BY A LONG SHOT! It was on the "10 Most Significant Gadgets of 2010" and was the only camera on the list. They said: "It gives amateure shooters pro-baller status"--that would be me. Thank you to my sweet boys who gave me such a lovely gift. I'm seriously SO excited about it!

For Mother's Day we had dinner at Scott's Uncle Bob's house. Cindy made a delicious dinner and it was really fun to be around family. They have a beautiful home in Virginia with lots of land and gorgeous trees. Oh, the trees!


Happy Mother's Day to our wonderful moms! We miss you guys so much. Thank you for all of your goodness and love :)

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

cutest fam! Loving the new camera!!