What a beautiful temple!!! It literally takes my breath away, towering over the mass of trees surrounding the area. The temple grounds are equally beautiful, manicured to perfection. It is my favorite place to be :)

Below is a close up of Weston's face from the shot above. Yes, this is his smile as of late. It make us laugh so hard. He thinks he's doing exactly what everyone else is doing. Bless his heart.

I took this picture through the windows of the visitors center. I was actually REALLY far away. I'm telling you, people...I love my new zoom.Anyhow, I'm filled with peace when I look at it. It reminds me that life is really about something so much greater. That a loving God is aware of all of His creations, & has all power.


3 comments:
That little Weston is such a cutie, and what a funny expression!
Stace! So glad you are updating. I want to see pictures of your house and neighborhood! We sure miss you guys. Weston couldn't be cuter :)
I am DYING at his face. That is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my whole life.
Post a Comment