This lake is really close to our house. There's a paved trail that goes all the way around. How perfect is that!?! I get my exercise, and the boys feel like they're on an adventure.
I am LOVING all of your blogging lately! This looks soooo fabulous! We have got to chat today. I absolutely LOVED Owen's letter. It is on my fridge for sure. YOu know it. Give him a kiss for me and tell him I will be seeing him soon...wink wink! ;)
Stacy- I think I know where this is! The girls and I need to meet up and join you guys for a walk! And where'd you get your double Bob!?! I'm totally in the market and that's the one I want!!!
4 comments:
Beautiful!!! Wow, I wish my walks with Eli had that kind of a view! :)
I am LOVING all of your blogging lately! This looks soooo fabulous! We have got to chat today. I absolutely LOVED Owen's letter. It is on my fridge for sure. YOu know it. Give him a kiss for me and tell him I will be seeing him soon...wink wink! ;)
Love that I can see where you are all the time!
Stacy- I think I know where this is! The girls and I need to meet up and join you guys for a walk! And where'd you get your double Bob!?! I'm totally in the market and that's the one I want!!!
Post a Comment