We got together for some family pictures before moving out to D.C. My goodness it's a lot of work--but so nice once it all comes together. I was only going to post 3 pictures, but as you can see, I got carried away...
I love every one of them. It is always such a production to have family pictures done, but the result is wonderful and timeless! Thanks for posting so many.
What darling family photos of everyone! And the scenery at your new home looks absolutely beautiful. I hope you are loving it! I miss you already. Maybe I'll have to come visit someday with Karen. Love you :)
5 comments:
I love every one of them. It is always such a production to have family pictures done, but the result is wonderful and timeless! Thanks for posting so many.
freaking out for these! They turned out so great. Loving Trolley! You best send me a pic of your fam, so I can frame it.
Miss you guys so much!!!!!
What darling family photos of everyone! And the scenery at your new home looks absolutely beautiful. I hope you are loving it! I miss you already. Maybe I'll have to come visit someday with Karen. Love you :)
ohhhh i have missed you for years and years!! Thanks for commenting on my blog :) you look SOOO stinking beautiful it kills me!
guess who i talked to the other day? Sister Wil-da-beast :) ha! Love that woman!
I love to see that you are doing so good...your boys and awesome!
love you!
Post a Comment