Thursday, December 4, 2008

I love me a long weekend...

Thankgiving weekend was so much fun. It was nice to have Scott around so much. We even had ourselves a little date night:) His lab professor gave us some tickets to the Jazz game.

Our food assignment for Thanksgiving was apple pie. After the game we scrambled to finish the pies for the feast the follow day. They actually turned out pretty good:) I don't know why making pies can seem so intimidating. It's not that bad once you've tried it out.

The day after Thanksgiving we pulled out our tree from behind the TV (that's about the only storage space left in our apartment), and put out our 5 or 6 Christmas decorations:) And it just doesn't feel like Christmas until we've watched Elf.

It was fun spending time together; seeing family, going on walks and just hangin' out.

3 comments:

ROSIE said...

Here it is . . . my amazing comment! Dinner was so fun tonight, so good you see you! It was a good move hitting up TGIF old school style for the brownie . . . Delicious! Love you!

Kelsey said...

yeah Rose for the comment :) he he
I love that little boy...in a sombero or in argyle!
Dinner was grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! I love you!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Your apple pie looks yummy!