We had our annual Christmas GNO on Friday. Sarah's dad, Marty, welcomed us into his home. He and his cute wife made some amazing food for us:) Delicious! 

Cheesecake lollypop, anyone?
It was fun to stay out past 9 o'clock;), and just hang with the ladies. There's always so much to talk about...past and present! I love you guys:)
4 comments:
I too was excited to stay out past my bedtime, but really when 9pm rolled around I was down for the count. Maybe someday when the kids are out of the house & I am a Grandma I will be able to party like we used to!
again I envy your tight knit group. How fun that you you have family beyond your family....its fabulous.
I'm holding out for all the gno pics before I post :) That was a fun, fun, fun night. We partied 'til the lights went out...literally!
Love the party- I have to rely on all of you guys to let me know what Heid's is up too! Isn't it funny that time changes everything......I am laughing about the comments of staying up late. Now (and we are 10-12 years older than you guys) 8:30 seems late for me....
Post a Comment