My laptop broke after Halloween, and all my pictures of Owen in his costume were unavailable. So...although we are well in to December, here are a few pictures of my little monkey:)

My friends and I tried to do a little photo shoot of our kids at Gardner Villiage. For the most part, Owen was not in the mood to be told what to do. However, I did get one smile!!!

This is his anxious, "I'm about to cry.", "Why are you doing this to me?" face.
Eva & Stella are such sweet little skunks!
Hallie was a beautiful peacock!
We also went trick or treating at "This is the Place" with Kristen, John & Kaylee. There were so many fun things for the kids to do.

Why is it so fun to dress little kids up? It must be those cute cheeks squeezing out of their costumes:)
2 comments:
That photo shoot was classic . . . it seems like all of our photo shoots are :)
Darling little monkey!
soooooooooooooooooo cute! Thanks for bringing back the painful memories of gardner village. he he
Remember when I pushed Owen over and he couldn't get up? Classic.
Post a Comment