
Scott took the day off yesterday to celebrate the my b-day. We went to breakfast at Millcreek Cafe, and just had fun hangin' out, and window shopping (I've been wanting to go walk around in Modern Display...what a good man). Thank you Kelsey for watching Owen in the morning!!! While Owen took a nap we snuggled up on the couch and watched 3 episodes of "Lost" (we're sort of addicted). Later that night we went to dinner and saw a movie. Thank you, Scotty!
Best day ever!! It felt like a mini vacation:)
I love you.
8 comments:
Happy Bday My LOVE! I'm so glad you had a great day. I know I did :)
I hope Perma Cucina is open sooner than later!
happy Birthday! What a sweet husband you have to make sure you feel special on your birthday.
sounds like a perfect day! bart would have sat in the car while i went into modern display - your a good man scott!
Happy B-day!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day and Tom and I are so addicted to Lost. It sorta makes you crazy:}
Rose, I'm peeing about Bart sitting in the car! Give him a little credit. He probably would have rode his bike around the block;) So funny!
that's funny Stace...way!
Happy Birthday, Stacy! What a great guy Scott is to take the day off on his wife's birthday. You definitely deserve it!
Happy Birthday! I loved talking to you and you were at breakfast with Scott and then later you were going to a movie and dinner and also watched LOST!! What a perfect day. He is such a sweetheart. Good choosing Stace:) Love you!!
Post a Comment