Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is a great holiday; getting together with family, glutenous eating, and a long weekend. Does it get better? Maybe only if you take a minute to count your blessings.

Things I am grateful for (not necessarily in an exact order):

-I am married to the man of my dreams.
-I have a healthy, beautiful, sweetheart of a son.
-I belong to the GREATEST family...in-laws included! I'm very blessed! I love to hang with the fam.
-Amazing friends who are good about getting together, and who would do anything for me.
-For the Gospel that gives such a beautiful knowledge of the meaning of life, and a Savior who makes it all possible.
-For the influence of good people. I love being inspired to be better. I need that in my life.
-A place to call home in a neighborhood that I love.
-Food (so easily obtained).
-Electricity (heat, light, cooking appliances, electronics, blow dryer, flat iron--what would I do without these conveniences?!).
-The gorgeous mountains!!!
-A car. Definetly a blessed invention!

...I could go on and on. The list is minimal. But even the basics are good to review.
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Heidi Ann said...

Hey you sweet thing! I love the list! You know your friends would do anything for you!! How about all that you do for me? That's at the top of my grateful list. I was reading last night something that said..Are you wealthy? Take this quiz....
1. In addition to walking do you have another mode of transportation?
2. Do you have more than one pair of shoes?
3. Do you have two or more food items available or each meal?
4. Do you own more than one pair of shoes?
5. Do you have more than one set of underwear?

If you answered yes to 3 or more of these questions, you are better off than 90% of all people who have ever lived!
Count your many blessings!!