Last night the girls took me to dinner at Stella's for my birthday. We all had a sweet tooth after, so we met up at TGI Friday's. There's a flashback for ya. We felt like we were back in highschool--especially when Kelsey headed for the phone booth and said she had to return a page. We were peeing! Cortney asked why she couldn't find their Oreo dessert, and the waitress snapped, "We haven't had that on the menu for over 2 years.".
Like, "Where have you been?"
Uh...not here :)

It was so fun to get together. We missed the rest of the BFF. I'm excited to see all of you next week though:) Yahoo!
4 comments:
Last night was so fun! My fave part was when I tried to rip the menu out of your hands before you had ordered....that and having our waitress be sooooooo put out that I didn't want w/c on my hot choc:)
LOVE YOUR GUTZ. HAPPY BDAY............IN 13 DAYS!!
Maybe if they would put Oreo Madness back on the menu, we would go more often :). . . or maybe not!
Thanks for the girls night, it is always much needed!
It was great to see you today. I love your blog.
It was great to see you today. I love your blog.
Post a Comment