THIS is all you need!
I know what you're thinking; "There's no way I could put SALT, and lime juice, on an already perfect watermelon!"
PLEASE try it! Pretty please! You will think you're sitting on the beach, sipping back on an tropical delight.
Just squeeze a little lime juice on each piece of watermelon, and lightly salt it. I like the Redmond's REAL Salt (it's a fine sea salt). That's it. Enjoy!*Give credit where credit is due: I learned this from an old mission companion, Yuri Miramontes, from Tijuana.

5 comments:
Yum!!! I'm craving a good watermelon right now! I need to try!
would it be good without the salt...and the watermelon? ;)
Love you!
haha you make me laugh!
I am going to try this! goodbye bacardi!
oh I believe you, I can already taste it. My mind tells me that it tasted good!
It is actually Chaoyi who posted that, not Andrew. I didn't want you think you have a weirdo stalking you.
Post a Comment