oh my, I miss those boys beyond words! They are adorable. I wanna reach through the screen and kiss their faces off. We miss you! xoxox
Of COURSE he did. He's no dummy!
So adorable!!!So Brooke Iverson and I were talking yesterday about how wonderful you are! I met her out here in Dallas-it's a small world!
I can't stand it. They are so precious. I am so excited to see you guys.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh my, I miss those boys beyond words! They are adorable. I wanna reach through the screen and kiss their faces off. We miss you! xoxox
Of COURSE he did. He's no dummy!
So adorable!!!
So Brooke Iverson and I were talking yesterday about how wonderful you are! I met her out here in Dallas-it's a small world!
I can't stand it. They are so precious. I am so excited to see you guys.
Post a Comment