Sunday, July 3, 2011

Owen's First Swimming Lessons

Meet Owen's class mates!  These are the cutest kids you've ever seen. 


 His teacher, Krista, was so darling with the kids.  She did such a great job!!!


Owen was SO brave.  Look at the shock on his face, below--too funny.  He's come a long way since we moved here.  Now he can jump in to the pool with no arm bands, and no one to catch him.  He goes all the way to the bottom and springs up to the top for his mommy to grab him.  Grandma worked a lot with him, too, while she was visiting.  That one-on-one time goes a long way. 


Weston refused to sit on the side lines...hence the diaper.  I was ill prepared.
 ...so the next time we were rollin' in style ;)


3 comments:

Anie said...

I was just thinking how I need to get a swim lesson post done! You beat me to it! What an adorable group of kids! If only Madi had been a little more brave- I'm hoping for better luck next year!! :)

Kelsey said...

way to go Obie! Weston, you are amazing!

Dan and Bec said...

Hi Stacy, I just left a comment on Anie's blog and saw your comment. Yea! you have a blog too! I'll send you and invite to mine since it is private if you'd like?
Happy day after the 4th of July!