Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Priceless!!!


It feels like just yesterday that we were in the hospital, and they put little Weston in my arms.  
Where has time gone?  I thought I had more of it ;)
Isn't she adorable!  Can you blame him for closing his eyes and freezing up like a statue?  I can't.   
He's in HEAVEN (hence the rays of sunshine, pouring out upon them;)

8 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

I am dying ! Yes, this is priceless for sure! Dying at the kiss and his face. All puckered up! So cute. Almost as cute as MY boyfriend (Owen) who sends me love notes! I am so bad at getting the mail so I just got it yesterday. Oh my gosh I wanted to cry. sooooo cute! Tell him I will call him asap to say "I just called...to say...I love you!" Ha ha so fun!

Kelsey said...

that is so awesome! That girl rocks :)

ROSIE said...

That is the sweetest thing! I have a pic of Eva kissing Richard when they were about the same age. And it is priceless! Convert it to Black and white and it will be ART!

Anie said...

LOVE it! SO glad you posted! :) Elle woke up this morning talking about "Owen and Weston" and then went to bed talking about them. There's definitely some admirable love behind her oh so passionate kisses!! PS- guess what arrived in the mail today?? My karaoke stuff!!!!! OH YA!! Looking forward to karaoke night in the Outer Banks!!!!

Gayle said...

You are going to have to watch that kid when he gets older. He is definitely going to be a ladies man.

tylerandmommy said...

Trouble is on the horizon... but it's totally cute now!!

Andrew said...

Amazing shot. Elle is a good kisser, a passionate one at that! wow, that puts me to shame. :)

Chaoyi

Paula said...

Wahoo!! She is quite the kisser, and aggressive too. He's going to love that photo when he's older. It will be a good one to show all his dates (hee, hee)