Sunday, July 3, 2011

Now THAT'S a Fish Tank


Welcome to Baltimore!  A couple weeks ago while my mom was visiting, we decided to check out the National Aquarium.  At first I thought admission was a little steep at $25/adult, and $20/kids, but once you see the place it all makes sense.  It was spectacular!
Above are some buildings in downtown Baltimore.  I was loving the architecture.
Below is the National Aquarium. 
I went a little crazy with the camera...I hope you enjoy the pictures.
They have a VERY cool shark tank.


Can you see the alligator's eyes in the center-back ?  Creeper.
Here's the proof.  There he is just lurking in the water.


The picture above and below are so trippy; it look like the turtle is flying.  The way they did the tank really makes it look like it's outside.
We're on the top floor in the "rainforest".  They have real pineapple growing, cool birds & flowers, and even a sloth.


They have scuba divers who's full-time job is to feed the fish.  They all have to be fed each day, and they all eat different foods.  I guess you can't just sprinkle on some "fish food" flakes and call it good.




I love this last picture.  I think it's contest worthy.  Yah???  ;)

2 comments:

Anie said...

Very, very cool! Loved all the pics!

Kelsey said...

such a cool place! I wanna go :) Great pix! I love that you are a picture taker now, wahoo!!!