hate when that happens!!benjandchristy.blogspot.comPS - i talked to sister wildabeast on the phone the other day - she misses you :) the church won't let her serve any more missions because she is too old...ha! i love that lady!!
That is a bummer!I don't know if you have mine, but here is the link if you want to follow:http://bfamilyupdates.blogspot.com/Hope you are doing well!
Not sure I was on there before- but shoot I will invite myself.www.domesticlifestyle.comand PS- Yes I am getting back to you on the 2nd email, just rumbled back from CR trying to get my life straightened out!
lornabrower.blogspot.com
How much fun would that be? I would love to hang out with you in DC. I'm sure it is fabulous there!We sure miss you guys too!
clarkandjennifer.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hate when that happens!!
benjandchristy.blogspot.com
PS - i talked to sister wildabeast on the phone the other day - she misses you :) the church won't let her serve any more missions because she is too old...ha! i love that lady!!
That is a bummer!
I don't know if you have mine, but here is the link if you want to follow:
http://bfamilyupdates.blogspot.com/
Hope you are doing well!
Not sure I was on there before- but shoot I will invite myself.
www.domesticlifestyle.com
and PS- Yes I am getting back to you on the 2nd email, just rumbled back from CR trying to get my life straightened out!
lornabrower.blogspot.com
How much fun would that be? I would love to hang out with you in DC. I'm sure it is fabulous there!
We sure miss you guys too!
clarkandjennifer.blogspot.com
Post a Comment