Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FRIENDS!!!


They are trying to count & play hide n' seek like the big kids.  Weston, don't be a peeker.

I love this picture.  I wish a had taken it 2 seconds earlier when they were BOTH trying to squeeze through the hole at the same time.





 Meet Madi and Elle!  They are some of the CUTEST girls I've ever met.  Owen & Weston are having a lot of fun getting together with them (and I with Anie).  This is a darling family!  I'm sure you'll be seeing 
more of them.


4 comments:

Kelsey said...

they are darling! They sure are lucky to be able to play with the Sundbergs :) I'm jealous

Spencer said...

Awww.... we made the blog!!! I feel SO special! And yes, we feel VERY lucky to play with the Sundbergs!! :) Madi was super excited to see these pictures this morning! And what wonderful messy hair in the bottom one! :) Looking forward to our next play date!

Spencer said...

Oh shoot, that was Anie! Spencer forgot to log out this morning! :)

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Such cute kiddos! Hide-n-go-seek.... Classic!