Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SPLASH PARK!



Ouch!  Water up the nose!

All that play works up an appetite!
Good times had by all.  

We met up with some cute friends at the splash park a couple weeks ago and loved every second.  The only bummer was that this was the hottest day of the year.  It was around 95 degrees by 9 AM, and very humid.  Yikes!

3 comments:

tylerandmommy said...

Cute pics! I love Weston's hat! Too bad we got there late and you left right afterwards. I would say let's go again but Tyler had an unfortunate incident with concrete and the back of his head... Hope you guys had a blast!

Anie said...

LOVE the pics you got!!! And LOVED playing with you guys- glad we got to share our first experience of the Splash Park together! :)

Kelsey said...

oh so fun! Why is Owen looking so dang old lately?! Wish we were there to play with you guys. You know I'd be the first adult to be sitting in the middle :)