Back in September Scott & Nick sent us to Vegas (they must have been really desparate for a break:) We stayed at the Luxor and had a great time relaxing at the pool. Kelsey was the designated historian, so I didn't have any pictures. I'm really lazy sometimes--which is why it took me 2 months to get them from her (he he).



Mmmm...M&M's. Don't mind if I do.
LOVE Sorbeto! There was the greatest place we found to get gelato, sorbeto and yummy pizza. So delicious!
We had such a great time. It was a well needed break! Thanks for making it happen Scotty. I love you!!!
Owen had flowers for us at the airport:) So cute.
4 comments:
my bad...you gotta remind me of the whole picture thing. I'll put them on a c.d. asap!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, those were the days :) Let's go again!
Stacy, You will be happy to know I am posting on my blog. It is so much fun and maybe a little addicting. Thanks for encouraging me to get with the current program! See my blog!
What a great hubby you have! Looks like you guys had a fabulous time. You take such great pictures.. you're so cute! I love the flowers at the airport. What a wonderful little family you have!
Get updating you gypsy! I know I have no room to talk..i just want the pics from my birthday dinner and i think your the only one that has them. Your the best and i miss you. I need my brows done asap...Village inn anyone?
Post a Comment