Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween Bash '08

We thought it would be great fun to dress up for our Halloween party this year...assuming more than eight people would show up;) I regret to say that about half the BFF is missing, but I don't regret seeing these fabulous people in costume, or watching Mr. Incredible jam to the strobe light.
*************
I love a man in moustache;)


Kelsey told me before hand that her costume wasn't very funny. I sure had some good laughs;) Thanks for loving my soup Mr. I

Bart & Rosie. I love that there costumes came from her mom's old wardrobe (excluding the shoes...and Bart's Shade shirt:) Way to go Suzanne.

Jill & Phil. Unfortunately Phil didn't have his head mask on in the photo. It was pretty tight.

Thank you everyone for coming and bringing yummy food!

*************

No lie...after everyone had gone and Scott went to pick up Owen, someone knocked on the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw sister missionaries (the irony)! I considered changing out of my costume before answering the door...but didn't. I told them I just like to get in my nun clothes when I'm home alone on the weekend:)

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Best Party Ever!!!!!! Thanks for being such a fabulous hostess...with the mostess. I knew you loved a man with stache. That's why you like grego so much :)
Listen next time the 4 of us hangout I say we dress up. Can't wait for next year Eyebrows Magoo.

Elizabeth Checchio said...

That looked like so much fun. You girls are a riot!

Paula said...

Stacy...you're such a cute mom and wife! looks like you guys throw an awesome party! Very funny story about the sister missionaries showing up and you in a nun costume. Did they think you would convert them, or they you??

Lumpy said...

looks like you guys had a blast. tell scott that i have wanted to dress up like a mexican for the last two or three halloweens but have never been able to so im pretty jealous of his costume.

Andrea Fowler said...

That looks like the most happenin' Halloween party in the city!

But it surely didn't beat watching "The Village" with Mike & me way back when, right? :)