Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Annual Photo Shoot

My cute friend Rosie is so sweet to get us all together and get pictures of the kids each year. Here we are at Gardner Village in costumes.

Owen was going to be a giraffe for Halloween. However, as you can see, he could barely move his head. I wanted it to work so bad, but it was just too small. He ended up being a cowboy instead, although he'd still say he was a giraffe when people asked:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Melt my heart!!!

Here they are at Wheeler Farm. This year the photo shoot seemed to go so smoothly (quite opposite from last year)!


I love these kids :) Thanks again, Rose!

3 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

ADORABLE! I'm freaking out. I love that little owen is such a poser ;)

Kelsey said...

Hey tell Scott that doesn't count as a christmas card!

Paula said...

Cute pic's of Halloween and the family photo shoot. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you not looking gorgeous! My grandkids went to This Is The Place on Saturday too! Isn't it a great place for trick or treating! Your two little children are SO cute!