My, how time flies! These last 5 weeks have gone by in the blink of an eye. I feel like he changes every day (mostly in body fat content:). He's such a sweet little guy!!!
We took these pictures when he was a month old. Owen was my helper. He would put the animals on Weston and then pretend to take pictures with his camera phone.



6 comments:
Oh... he is a doll! How cute is Owen to put animals on him and take pic's. I can hardly wait to see him. Can't believe how big he is now.... how time flies!
Love these pics! So cute! Owen did a great job! :)
i love these pix!!!! And little Westy, he is just so delicious I want to munch on his cheeks :)
I'm so glad Bogart finally made the blog! It's about time.
He is such a cutie! I love his clothes they are so cute:)
He is adorable. Heidi told me you finally had him! Congratulations!
So sweet and cute! Adorable! Oh sweetie. My 2nd boyf behind owen:) Did you see how Angela asked about you blogging on her blog? Good one, I told her it was because you had a baby!
Post a Comment