For the last two years, my sister and I have taken the kids to This Is The Place park for some Halloween fun. They have lots of activities for the kids, and they get treats at all the stops.
Belle and the cowboy!

I think this is the sweetest picture I've ever seen!

They love the train ride around the pond.

John, thanks again for sporting that nasty mullet. You look like Adam Sandler in The Wedding Singer:)
Who doesn't love a candy cannon!? Yup, they blast candy out of an actual cannon.
I think the pony rides where Owen's favorite part. He only got back in line about 12 times! (Okay, maybe it was three.)
5 comments:
Everybody looks fabulous in their costumes ......I love this is the place!
so cute! I've gotta start going there. I'd go nuts for the candy cannon :)
Dang, those are cute kiddos
Can Owen look any happier riding on that horse?!
How cute is Owen. I love "this is the place" So much fun for the kids. Isn't funny what we expect our kids to wear at Halloween despite how it fits. Loved it!!!
Post a Comment