Scott and Marc go way back. They have been best friends since junior high. Back in the day, they would take off all the time to mountain bike, rock climb, snow shoe, snow board...you name it. They also stuck together in college and got their bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering. But then Marc had to go and MOVE AWAY. He lives inTexas with his cute wife Diedra, and their little one, Savannah.
We make sure to hang out with them any time they're in town:)



--------------------------------------
As for the count down...I've got 11 days left until my due date. It would be nice if this one could come a little early- just like Owen did-but I'm not planning on it. Things never go the way you plan, right? :) It's just an endurance test now. I can see the finish line, I just have doubts at times that I can live to cross it. I know it sounds dramatic, but I'm so done needing help out of bed and off the couch. Or having my legs go numb as I climb the stairs (coupled with very heavy breathing). I'm SO excited to move again...unassisted!!!

5 comments:
oh man.....i am only 33 weeks and i feel the same as you! i am jealous you are so close! hang in there!
You look so great!! 11 days Holy cow that is so exciting:)
How come your face doesn't get all puffy like everyone else? Not fair. :) You look fabulous! We are so excited for your new little addition to arrive soon!
tuesday is right around the corner :) I'm counting on the 8th. COME OUT MISTER!!!!
See...told you you don't get puffy.
Maybe that's why you're not invited to the white party :)
You can do it. Just remember it is easier with them in than out. But way much funner when they are out. I can't wait to meet the little guy. Good Luck and we can't wait to hear of his arrival.
Post a Comment