Monday, August 17, 2009

I LOVE this face...

Owen DOES NOT like to be messy--seriously! So you can imagine how horrified he was when his ice cream turned to liquid on our way home from McDonald's.
It was a VERY hot day...needless to say ;)
I was horrified as well, but for some reason couldn't stop laughing. Poor kid.
-------------------------------
In other news, Owen is potty trained!!! Hooray :)
I was a little doubtful that we could pull it off before baby #2 arrives, but he's done great.
Good job, Sweet Pea. You are SUCH a big boy!

7 comments:

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Oh man you have to laugh because he is so horrified with what happened to his ice cream. That is so nice that he is potty trained because changing two bums I swear would be hard. It was so great to see you on Saturday and I pray I look as good as you do when I am as far along as you!!

Angela said...

This honestly is the cutest pic ever! Blow that up for the frame!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

Good job on the potty traning, and tips for me??? I don't even know where to begin...

Kelsey said...

I was there. It was nightmareous. I don't know if I spelled that right. I don't know if that's really a word. I hate spelling things wrong. he he
OWEN IS THE CUTEST EVER!
Can't wait to meet baby boy....soon :)
LOVE YOU

Angie Birkeland said...

Yes we have heard of Owen's adversity to being dirty. Hence, the potty training business. That is awesome. What a blessing before the new baby. He is one cute kid! Can't wait to see #2

Heidi Ann said...

Good job Owen for being potty trained! Oh sweetie! I love that face..icecream is alway good...melted or not :)

Paula said...

How cute is THAT! He is so adorable. Just remember... everything is washable!