Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Weston Scott Sundberg

HE'S HERE! Weston was born on Saturday, September 12th at 5:00 am. Once Weston decided he was ready, it all went very fast. I would say we barely made it to the hospital in time. Stacy almost had the baby naturally. The epidural started working just in time to push. She did great!!! Mom and baby are both very healthy. Weston weighed in at 7 lbs. 9 oz, and was 20 1/2 inches long. He has dark brown hair. Here are a few pictures:



19 comments:

missy d said...

Congratulations Sundberg family!!! Those two boys are going to have a blast together - how fun for you guys!

Kelsey said...

oh I love lil Westy! He is so cute I can't stand it.
LOVE YOU GUYS

Ben & Dawn said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you, and will try to stop by for a visit soon!

Ben & Dawn said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you, and will try to stop by for a visit soon!

ROSIE said...

So sweet! I'm excited to see him again tonight!

Paula said...

Stacy.. Congratulations! You are now a mother of TWO. I can't believe it.You are going to pass me up. Two boys will be SO MUCH fun. They will play together and get into trouble together and be close. My two boys are best friends even today. I LOVE the name Weston! I can hardly wait to come over and see him!!
LOVE to the WHOLE FAM!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

CONGRATS!! he is so beautiful. You will love having two boys. It is a blast!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Congrats! Sounds like you just made it in time phew!! Your boys are going to have so much fun together and he is so cute!

Emily P said...

Congrats! Little boys are the best. He is super cute just like the rest of his family.

Michelle said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!

Amy and Wes said...

Many congrats to you guys.
He looks darling.
Keep in touch. We now have baby boys just days apart!

Lorna said...

Congratulations Stacy and Scott!!! I love the name and I am so excited for you. Two boys at the start is a great way to do it. Just watch out, because they can team up on you before you know it. I just hope they don't have their very own booger wall. Here's to raising boys!!!

Holladay Duplex said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Heidi Ann said...

He is So SWEET!!! I loved seeing him..and his long fingers :) And i loved how cute you were to Owen when he feels like he needs some attention to. YOur the best love you and can't wait to see that gooer again!

Angie Birkeland said...

What a sweet boy. Love the name too. Can't wait to meet the little man.

Clark and Ashley said...

Congrats! He is so cute! Owen looks so adorable with his new little brother!

Andrea Fowler said...

Belated Congratulations! (Sorry, I haven't checked the blog in little while and just heard the fantastic news!) What an adorable little addition to your beautiful family! Stacy, I hope you're recovering well and that you're all enjoying the new baby.

Levi and Marissa Richins said...

Congrats you guys! What a little sweetheart!

Jen said...

So darling! I love that he has dark hair-hope all is well and sleeping!!!