I've got the BNL's song about insomnia stuck in my head. It's 1:00 AM and I don't feel the slightest bit tired. I thought I'd try a night without Tylenol PM...bad idea I guess, since I'm usually asleep by now. It's been so long since I've had good rest that I've actually gotten used to it (sad).
Well, Labor Day has come and gone. I thought it would be a very appropriate day to be the hospital having a baby, but I guess Weston thinks otherwise. Oh well, 5 days left!
I guess I'll go give sleep another shot. Hopefully my next post will be filled with pictures of a sweet baby boy, and not the aimless rantings of an insomniac (I don't know what else to do. We all know there's nothing good on TV at this time of night, and I don't have TiVo. Maybe I need to find a good book:).
6 comments:
You know I am now singing the BNL song! Good thing I am still awake so I can write this comment. ;) I hope you can sleep and the little Westy is on his way asap. Love you!
Good one...that was me..not my cabin talking :)
Sorry, Honey! That totally stinks. You know the Tylenol PM is where it is at. Hopefully, little West will be good sleeper when he gets here :)
Stacy, good luck this next little bit. So sorry to hear of your sleepless nights. Need a good book? I hear 'When Crickets Cry' is great and have been meaning to start it for a while now. I'm sure you'll get to it before I do. I'll keep checkin your blog out for the good news!
Am I the only one peeing at Heid's comment.
I know you are not sleeping and that blows!! Hang in there. You're only days away from jumping on the bed on your tummy and kicking those legs :)
WESTON COME THE HECK OUT! He better be cute....that's all I'm sayin!
Get this baby out! That's what I was saying just two weeks ago. ANd it feels great! I hope you'll be holding your new one soon-it's so much better than being pregnant!
Post a Comment