I've been in a cooking rut lately. I want to plan yummy meals for the week, but nothing sounds good as I thumb through my recipe books--or it calls for WAY too many ingredients for my current ambition level.My sister introduced me to "Everyday Food" magazine (the little mini mag you see as you're checking out at the grocery store). There's at least 40 recipes in each issue and they all have pictures. The recipes look absolutely delicious, and the shopping list seems minimal. I've cooked a handful of recipes already with great results. Hallelujah! I'm stoked that I'm
excited to cook again!!!
I knew I loved that Martha:)
5 comments:
Oh good post your fav's . I am so sick of cooking and could use a new recipe or two!
Get your recipe list on the move! I love love love your tight cooking. I still remember that Jamacan Jerk chicken with the mango salsa you made me. Tight. you can start with that one!
I've decided nothing gets me excited about cooking. I just want it to show up at my door. Is that bad? post your favorites for all of us.
way to go stace!! i'll definitely have to check it out!
I don't admit this often, but I feel safe confiding in you ;)I used to time my trips to the gym so I could watch The Martha Stewart show while I worked out. It's been reruns all summer, so now I'm really hooked on Everyday Italian, 30-Minute Meals, and Barefoot Contessa: Back to Basics on the Food Network. Hello, my name is Andrea and I'm a food show & recipe book addict.
In fact, this post reminds me that I need to renew my subscription to EveryDay Food. If I do it now I can get a free something-or-other that I'm sure is just fabulous and that I can't live without!
Post a Comment