Thursday, July 9, 2009

GNO

It was so fun to get out the other night and hang with the girls. We saw The Proposal which was actually really funny (I've been way disappointed with chick flicks lately...getting sick of the recycled story lines, and cast).
Thanks for playin' everyone...and it was great to finally meet Beccs!

Heids, please post the pictures of your brown bob!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe fun! You girls look adorable as always. I'm so bummed that I always have to miss out on the BFF GNO's. I'm still waiting for you all to follow me to AZ! I know now is not the best time of year to be recruiting to the desert...I will try again in January! Love you!

Kelsey said...

Such a fun night! Love my girls.

ROSIE said...

missed you guys! lets do it again . . . soon soon!

missy d said...

You guys are so cute and always have the funnest GNO's!!

Heidi Ann said...

That was so fun...and funny! YOu know we did the laughs ;) I put up the brown bob pics so be awaiting my return from the hair salon!

Paula said...

Cute photo! You are so lucky to get those GNO nights!

Angela said...

Cute pics of the chicks - Don't you love Becca. We loved her when we met her this winter when she was staying at big Nancy and Dennis's! I loved the proposal and now want to marry Ryan Reynolds and move to Alaska