Thursday, June 11, 2009

St. George 2009

Scott has been so hurt that I hadn't posted about St. George. He thinks it's because I don't want to show everyone his moustache (why would he think that?). I hate Moustache May!!!
***********
Thank you to Jen and Clark for letting us hang over Memorial with you, again. We always have so much fun with Scott's friends--nothing but laughs!

Owen had so much fun in the pool! He loved spraying us with his water gun, and even learned how to make a sweet shooting sound.

He was Daddy's little buddy the entire trip. He barely wanted anything to do with me. One morning he even had a melt down because I was the one who got him out of his crib in the morning. He wanted "Dada" to do it! Forgive me.

Here are the boys at the lake (minus Jon and Sammy). I didn't realize until now that I was a terrible photographer this trip. I don't have one picture of the girls:(

*******************************

A couple weeks after getting home, we all got together again for an amazing "DRIP" party. In addition to all the drinks and dip we could handle, everyone came with a link to their favorite 80's music video. The 80's were truly amazing my friends. I recommend looking up "Hello" by Lionel Richie, "Cherokee" by Europe, and of course "Jitterbug" by Wham. We also saw some great international videos, but I can't recall names and titles:) Good stuff!

4 comments:

Lorna said...

Stacy, I wanted Mark to grow a stash and he couldn't, it just wouldn't grow, so be proud that in a month Scott can and looks great! Cute pictures of Owen.

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Oh man Tom does that and he looks like a true born "Mexican" and I hate it. Why do they do that to us who wants to kiss hair? Looks like a fun trip, Owen looks like he is having a blast:) It was fun to see you guys the other night.

Kelsey said...

Scott, way to rock the stache! You done good.

Paula said...

Hi Stacy,
I decided to go private on my blog. Send me your email address so I can add you as a reader. It was fun to see you the other day at your moms. Owen is such a cutie!