Monday, March 16, 2009

4 Years!


Happy Anniversary Scott! I love you so much AND YOU KNOW IT! My favorite thing about you has always been your good heart, and that heart just gets better and better with every year. Thank you for always treating me SO GOOD, and being so happy to help with ANYTHING. You are such a solid guy, and I knew that the minute I met you. You've always been an example to me. One day I will be as good a person as you are...that's my goal ;)
I love you!!!

9 comments:

Lorna said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are a wonderful couple and I love you both. Here's to four more years of love and fun.

Kelsey said...

4 more years, 4 more years, 4 more years :)
I hope you had a fabulous annivers. We sure LOVE you guys. I'll meet you on the ship on Friday for dinner!
WE HEART THE SUNDEES

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Happy 4 year Anniversary!

ROSIE said...

Cute! Happy Anniversary you little love birds!

Paula said...

I can't believe it's been that long! You are such a cute, cute couple, with a darling boy, and soon to be another. Happy Anniversary!

Angie Birkeland said...

Time just keeps on getting faster and faster. I can't wait till you find out what you are having. Girls are so much fun. I am actually kinda scared for a boy, but then super excited all at the same time. I hope you are feeling well and that you are getting out of the sick stage. Happy Anniversary!!

Heidi Ann said...

Best couple ever! Seriously I admire you two and your cute relationship. You always seem so in love and appreciate each other so much! Happy anniversary. I'll always remember when you told us you got engaged at Olive Garden and you had to take me outside the restaurant to tell me because you knew I would scream and make a big scene ;) ha ha..love you and Happy 4 years together!

w and w said...

Yes! Way to go you two! And Stacy, what are you saying, you're just as solid! Happy Anniversary! Can Annie swing by and play with Owen next week? We'll be in town!

Kelsey said...

are you back yet????? :(