...We don't know what we're having yet, but we'll let you know as soon as we do. Owen told me it was a girl (we'll see how close he is to the veil :) We are VERY excited for our new addition!
Other updates: NOTHING! We've been sick, sick, sick! I just finished my fourth round of antibiotics in a month and a half (all for different things). Owen had a nasty cold a while back, then croup, then RSV. We are SO DONE with being locked up in this place. The good news is that our health has finally returned (knock on wood), and hopefully the pregnancy nausea will be gone in a few weeks!!! I've lost all ambition lately (Scott does all the work around here), so pardon me if I'm a terrible blogger. I'll do my best :)
18 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys :) Does this mean you can't go to Hawaii? meef. he he
I think it will be a girlie girl and I can't wait to go shopping!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you and please be done vomiting so we can play, please!
Congrats! That is so exciting! That sucks being prego and being sick yourself but also having Owen so sick too. Your a trooper:)
Congratulations!!! We are excited for all of you. I would like a girl for you but a boy for Own because two boys together is no end of fun!
Congratulations! I do hope you start to feel well soon. Nothing is harder than being sick and having to watch a little one while you are at it.
So happy to hear it. What a great brother Owen will be!!! I hope this pregnancy goes better than the last. How lucky these two babes are to have such a great mom!
Congrats! Savanna is so excited to have a little cousin and we are also excited to see you on Wednesday.
So exciting! Congratulations!!! And hey, we will be seeing you guys in a month or so at the next Brower wedding, fun!
Oh Stacy... how exciting! I'm so happy for you guys. Two children are so fun... especially when they can start playing together. Good luck and congratulations! Please let me know ASAP when you find out what it will be!
p.s... your mom and I had such a wonderful time in Israel!
Paula
Yahoo! Love it love it!! So excited for you and so GRATEFUL for you. Pregnant and sick and still more than willing to help out a friend! Love you!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!
SO SO SO excited for you! I hope you get better soon.
Oh congrats!!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Congrats Stacie & Scott!
Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy, I hope you get feeling better.
I look forward to the prego updates.
Congrats and lol! You totally make me laugh, thanks. (not that being sick is ever funny). You are such a beautiful mom! Let me know when I can help.
I just knew you were pregnant. Jason was over here today and I asked him what was new with you guys. Well, I just knew that you were probably pregnant. Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl.
Congratulations! I hope you all feel better soon.
Congradulations! We are so excited for you! We will have to get together sometime.
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear what you're having!
Post a Comment