
One of my favorite Christmas presents was a pair of onion goggles from Sur La Table (of course I got the pink--SO CUTE). I was excited to use them, but also had my doubts. I tried them out a few days ago and it totally worked! The onion fumes were so strong that my nose was ON FIRE! But to my surprise, I didn't shed a tear:) That's good news...especially when you're cutting 2 or 3 onions a week. Lifesaver!!!
5 comments:
I thought you only cut cheese 2-3x a week :)
I can't wait to go get me some...googles of course. After Wednesdays evacuation, they are a must for me! Although, I pictured them more swim like...less Grego like. hehe
I'm dying. Why didn't I come up with those? I could have been rich! I am down for sushi anytime :)
I want to see a pic of you wearing them and cutting an onion. Bree would love those because she hates onions because they make her cry.
I never have seen anything like that. I think I am going to have to get a pair of those. Sweet! Looks like you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!
Wow... I didn't know they even HAD onion glasses. I hate peeling onions because my eyes burn so bad. I'm definately going to buy a pair! What a unique present!
Post a Comment