Hallie always wants her eyebrows done after I do Kelsey's, so we humor her, and pretend. Today Owen wanted to be part of the fun. 
I love how Owen just squeezes in right next to Hal, and how serious they both are. Too cute!!!
The big reveal! Wow, I can barely recognize them.
9 comments:
peeing!! That was so funny,they were just chillin there :)
They look so cute and serious!!If they only could know how eye watering that experience really is:)
I can't believe how dark Owen's hair is. He is darling!!!
I am loving them! Oh man I missed my appointment! "I'll call you if I don't come." Good one. Tell Owey he can lay by me next time I come over for a treatment:) Love you!
How much cuter could that be? They are both so serious about getting their eyebrows done. They are so adorable together!
p.s. Owen is going to love that picture in about 15 years!
K so I want to know where to get a pair of these onion goggles! I haven't ever heard of these! Owen is so cute by the way!
How hilarious. I LOVE pretending to put makeup on Annie. She lives for it. That and brushing my teeth. What are you guys up to! I love the onion glasses, what a phenonmenal idea. I've got to look into that. And as always you look great! Hope all is well. Tell Scott and the O-dog hi!
Oh and for the dying meal. It would probably have to be the Pesto meal I had at Luganos (LOVE THAT PLACE, thanks to you two) topped off with some gelato from Setabellos downtown. Chocolate of course. Could life get any better than that?
Post a Comment