Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Dying Meal

I love finding something that I love...especially
when it comes to food.
I didn't think that I was a huge pizza fan, but that's because I hadn't met the one (don't laugh).
If my time was up, and I could have just one last meal, I
would order me a personal Buffalo Chicken Pizza from
Z Pizzeria, and drink it down with an ice cold root beer.
I don't think I've ever tasted anything so delicious.
It's OUT OF THIS WORLD! My perfect meal.
If you like pizza, and you like that yummy hot sauce they put on buffalo wings, you will LOVE this pizza.
Do you know what your last meal would be?
It's something I think everyone should know ;)

11 comments:

ROSIE said...

That's a tuff one . . . I have so many favorites! We have been wanting to try Z pizzera for a while, now we know what to get!

missy d said...

yummmm, spencer is obsessed with buffalo hot sauce so we'll def have to check it out when we're in town again!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

That is a really great pizza we use to go there all the time and we always had to get that one!

Bethany Christensen said...

I have been on a Pizza kick too lately. I love the "yalecrest" pizza at Emigration Market.

Angie Birkeland said...

Z Pizzeria is our favorite too. We go all the time just for their pizza buffet for lunch. It helps that it is within walking distance from our house. That buffalo and the BBQ one is our LOVE!!! I don't know if I could pin point one love for my last meal. I am a food LOVER!! I would want everything. I will think about it though! My first thought maybe is Dunford chocolate doughnuts for my dessert portion.

Heidi Ann said...

So where is this place? I guess I could just google it..or come get my brows done and have you draw me a map:) I love that you found "the one". ha ha. The pics below of Christmas and Owey are ADORABLE!! He is so sweet and i miss him!! Your hair looks great btw. Can't wait to see you soon!!

Paula said...

Never been there, but now I'm going to have to try it. I love pizza too. Can't think of what my last meal would be right now, but it will definately include a glass of cold orange juice!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

We love that Pizza as well, i love how differant you can get pizzas there.

Kelsey said...

now that I can eat again......
I have two:

1. CPK wheat pizza with sauce and fresh pineapple ONLY!

2. Iggys
Canjun Chicken on lettuce with buffalo sauce on the side!!

*We are slaves*

Spencer and Stepanie said...

STACY, SCOTT, AND OWEN ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY! LOVE STEPH AND SARAH:)

Phil and Jill Porter said...

Bummer, I think it closed! I drove by and the sign is down and it says for lease. I was so excited to try it.

So sad, now you have to come up with a new dying meal.