I'm way behind on posting! Back in October we celebrated Heidi's birthday with dinner at Iggy's and a little Scoopology. We were going to see a movie, but we were too chatty and missed it :) Always a good time ladies!!! And Happy Birthday Heidi! We love you to pieces.
Hey I finally found you. Yes I am a looser. Your blog is so happy and full of travel. So jealous!!! You are truly photogenic. I'm glad your having so much fun and no worries I hope to be "lurking" on your site more often :')
Thanks stace! That night was so fun! and the days you come help me, and the ballet class..and the vacuum full 6 times from the floor! I love you, thanks for being such a great friend! Where is my boyfriend Owen? It's been too long!
2 comments:
Hey I finally found you. Yes I am a looser. Your blog is so happy and full of travel. So jealous!!! You are truly photogenic. I'm glad your having so much fun and no worries I hope to be "lurking" on your site more often :')
Thanks stace! That night was so fun! and the days you come help me, and the ballet class..and the vacuum full 6 times from the floor! I love you, thanks for being such a great friend! Where is my boyfriend Owen? It's been too long!
Post a Comment