Life got CRAZY around here for a little bit! We had to lay the Acura to rest back in April, after Owen and I was rear ended by a dump truck (I hate I-80 right now!). Everyone is okay though, and we're excited about the new ride (MORE SPACE). Then we went out of town over Memorial--and with any extra time I was planning Owen party. So after my long sabbatical, I finally feel recuped from it all. Plus I'm way excited about the new camera Owen gave me for Mother's Day (Thank you Scott)!!!
So what have we been up to lately?
Clark Cannon's annual moustache party!
Stunning.
The ZOO w/ Hallie & Kels
The Park
Birthday shopping:) Kaylee was testing out the truck for Owen. She forgot we don't like dump trucks anymore!
See Kaylee! Dump trucks can only hurt you;)
And just playin' around!


2 comments:
you need to post about his bday :)
Cute cute cute pics!!!
Glad to see you guys are back in action! What a smart little boy Owen is to give his mommy a camera for Mother's Day!
Post a Comment