He's a big boy now! I can't believe that our baby is ONE! It has truely been an amazing year. Owen has taught us so much, and brought so much love into our home. The first two weeks after he was born, I wasn't sure how I would handle the new schedule. Now I can't imagine my day with out him. WE LOVE YOU OWEN! Thank you for teaching us unselfishness, and giving us a greater capacity to love.
His birthday was so much fun. We had family over for soup & "So Cupcakes". Owen was spoiled rotten by his relatives. Our place isn't big enough for all his new toys! Thank you to everyone!


His birthday was so much fun. We had family over for soup & "So Cupcakes". Owen was spoiled rotten by his relatives. Our place isn't big enough for all his new toys! Thank you to everyone!



I didn't get pictures of everyone, but here is some of our family.
Christie & Brian
Kelli, Stephanie, Julie & Sarah
Jason & Grandma Gwen
Kristen & Kaylee
...and Scott
2 comments:
So cute! We love all the new toys :)
Happy Birthday Owen. You are such a big boy now!! You sure look like you are enjoying all your new toys. Emmi wants to play sometime with you. So, ask your mom if can play.
-angie
Post a Comment