Thursday, May 1, 2008

NO CAMERA :(

My camera is broken...BUG!!! I'm so irritated. I've been so good to it-and I never let Owen play with it. What's the deal? We've had it for a little over 2 years. Annoying! If you have a recommendation for a new camera let me know:) Something under $200 would be nice!

What's up with us?
Scott is working hard up at school. He's been done with classes for about a year now, and is trying to pound out his research. He would like to be done by the end of the year. Just in case you didn't know, he's in grad school for bio engineering.
Owen is so much fun. His favorite things are eating (he bawls when he finishes his oatmeal), playing with toys (as well as things he shouldn't), and dancing to Jack Johnson.
I'm just taking care of the little guy. My favorite things are sloppy kisses from Owen, and extra sloppy kisses from Scott;) I've been craving a vacation lately. We are going to St. George over Memorial...so that will be nice. But I'll keep bugging Scott to take me to Hawaii--without Owen:) (Maybe for graduation?!)
Things are good. Just getting way excited for some nice weather so we can play outside, and go to the zoo!

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

graduation trip to Hawaii...tell Scott to take me too :)
Sorry about your cam, that blows.
love you and I'm dying to hang out with people again :)

missy d said...

My camera broke on Saturday night too... I just got back from Inkley's to see if they can repair it and they said it would be over $250! No way dude! I'm so mad! Oh well, at least it was working to get David Beckham pics ;)

Emily P said...

Hey! lunch was so fun. email me so I can send you my link. emilypehrson@gmail.com

Angie Birkeland said...

The powershot canon cameras are awesome. Costco has the new one. We have had ours for like 3 years and still works like a champ. Vacation is nice. We are in Panama City, but word of advice don't bring the baby. It has been fun, but it would have been fantastic without her.

Kelsey said...

you are so dead! I've been sitting here for hours.........waiting! I know you got a new camera and that your "broken" one is working! So what's your excuse. I best see a new post by the time I go to bed......no exceptions! Erika Bottomly style:) he he