Wednesday, June 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT :)

For Scott's birthday I decided that we would take off for a night, and leave Owen for the first time. I got us a room at The Canyons Resort. We had lunch at Bandits, hot tubbed at the hotel, then went to dinner at 350 Main (fabulous food). While at dinner, we were informed that Owen had a fever of 102, and wouldn't eat. That's GREAT! Don't get my wrong...I totally felt bad. I wanted to go home right away and hold my sweet little guy. I just can't believe the timing. This was the first time he has had a temperature in his WHOLE LIFE, and it's the one night we decide to leave. It's fine though. We still had an excellent day. It just sucks that we probably won't be reimbursed for the room! Oh well. What can you do? NOTHING.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT! I'm sorry my plans didn't totally work out. I love you honey, and hope you had an excellent birthday;)

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Yes Happy Bday Scotty! I hope you had fun at Lagoon. I know you were excited to go :) he he