Saturday, August 25, 2012

Jeremy is 3 Months Old...and Other Happenings

 Just thought I should post some pictures of Jeremy before he goes off to college!!!

  I'm terrible about taking pictures lately, and REALLY terrible about posting the ones I have.  I hope Jeremy doesn't look back and think that I loved him any less. ;) 
Look at that boy!  He's growing well I'd say:)  Every time we go in for a check-up they do his measurements twice.  This funny guy at church came up to us the other week and said, "Look at him...he is a MOOSE!"  I was dying!  That's his nickname now, "Little Moose".  
We're loving all of his SMILES (not for the camera, of course).  He is so, so precious!!!  I can't believe what a good little guy he is.  He's the most happy/pleasant baby on the planet!  Serious.  The only time he makes a peep is if I ate something other that veg, fruit and meat (yes, you heard me right)...then he's in misery.  Dairy, grains, nuts and legumes have been booted from my present diet (a bite or two is all he can handle).  It's a hard adjustment, but easier than watching him be in so much pain.  I really wish my boys didn't have such sensitive systems, but it's just the way it is.  What do you do??? 

Other things going on...Owen starts kindergarten next week and I'm dying!  It's so crazy, and so exciting all at the same time.  Kindergarten is all day out here.  It's going to be weird having him gone 6 plus hours a day, 5 days a week.  I do think it'll be great for Weston, though.  Don't get me wrong, they're best buds.  It'll just be good for him be the big brother of the house.  

Weston is doing Joy School again, and I'm really excited about it.  We're doing it with 3 other families.  I think he'll get a lot more out of it this year, and I think I'll do a better job at teaching, too.  I was just getting my feet wet the first time around. :) 

So that's the scoop.  Scott is really enjoying his work, and I'm loving being home with the kids, and having play dates with our friends.  It's been a great summer.  We just got back from a family trip to Pennsylvania.  We spent two day at Sesame Place (it's like a Sesame Street themed Disneyland)--and a little time in Philadelphia so that we could see the Liberty Bell, and Independence Hall.  

Sesame Place



Liberty Bell

Independance Hall


Oh, and my sister Brooke just moved out here!!!  She's living with us while looking for employment and housing.  We're so excited to have her.  The boys are GLUED to her.  Kind of feel bad sometimes--ha ha.  But then I just tell myself, enjoy it while it lasts!!!  :)

5 comments:

Chaoyi said...

So fun to see your fat baby Moose!
We miss your cute family! Enjoy your in house babysitter, you should SO "enjoy it while it lasts!!"

ROSIE said...

Oh Stace! So good to see the update. Your boys are darling. So glad you are doing good!

Kelsey said...

oh my goodness! I love all the pix! I miss you guys so much!!!!!
I can't believe Obie is all day. This is crazy. I love you, I miss you and dangit Scott, get her a new phone;) hehe

Kelsey said...

Moose of the mist is the cutest thing ever!

Anie said...

Finally a new post!!! :) Yay!!! I lOVED every bit of it- the pictures, the update- ALL of it!!! Sure miss you ALL! Love your squishy little guy! How much does he weigh now? Your arms must be buff!!! :) So, how's Owen liking kindergarten?? I'm sure he's loving every minute of it. And how was Weston's birthday last week?! Totally meant to call/text/or something and then the day slipped away. But it was on my calendar and we were thinking of him! Hope his day was perfect! And sorry about your limited diet! I wouldn't survive, that's for sure! Your boys are so lucky to have such an awesome mama who knows how to make it work! Love you tons! keep the updates coming!! You can do it!! :) And let me know when your food blog is viewable!!