Owen has been ready for this day his whole life! The boy would love it if we'd just give him a key so he could walk home from the bus stop all by himself (very independent type). It makes me so happy to see him loving school so much. He adores his teacher, Mrs. Serafini. She's amazing. He's in great hands! This makes a momma happy!!
I think Owen really loves that he leaves for school at about the same time dad goes to work. This makes him feel EXTRA big. :)
Scott and I have been so excited about him starting school. It's just crazy to see a child go from infant to being gone 7 plus hours a day in 5 short years. Where did the time go? We love this guy so much. He really is an amazing kid, and great brother! Picking him up from the bus stop is the best part of our day. We love you, Owen!
2 comments:
So handsome! It's crazy when the school gets them more hours in the day than we do :( But sounds like he is loving it! Miss your cute family!
Have I mentioned I NEED a blog update!!!! Missing you and your family and would LOVE to hear what you guys have been up to!! Just post some pictures at least! :) YOu can DO IT!!!
Post a Comment