My cute friend Candis took these adorable pictures of Jeremy. She did such an amazing job! He was three weeks n' two days old at the time, but looking more like a two or three month old. This kid was putting on about a pound a week in the beginning. I'd love to know how much he weighs now.
He's so cute and fat--I ADORE HIM!
He was such an angel for the shoot--putting up with all our silly poses. I don't blame him for having a little melt down. I'm so sorry, baby Jer!







3 comments:
I am in LOVE with this chubbster magoo! I want to meet him so badly! Kisses from Aunt Kels
Oh, he is delicious! Beautiful photos!
Oh Stacy, he's an absolute doll! And SO BIG!!!! Wow! Were your other boys this big at 3 weeks?? I just want to pick him up and kiss those squishy chubby cheeks! I'm dying to see pics now that he's a bit older! Come on- I need regular updates!!!! :) Hope he's sleeping like a champ for you! I'm excited that we finally got one of the same gender! Our next reunion Calvin and Jeremy can be little buddies! So fun! Miss you tons! Tell your fam hello for us! Love ya lots!!!
Post a Comment