There are lots of September birthdays in our world...which means lots of parties:)
Happy Birthday Mom!
Happy Birthday Kelsey! We had dinner at CPK. Noah the Great was our waiter;)
Happy Birthday Spencer, Sarah & Julie!
Happy Birthday Rosie!
Happy Birthday Kelly!
...and a happy "birth" day to Finn Arnold Richins!!! We can't wait to meet you:)
I'm sure there are many other September birthdays that I am missing (I think Robb Jones is one of them...and Angie Birkeland), but we wish you a happy birthday too!!!
4 comments:
Thanks for the bday shout out!
Also, thanks for the best bday dinner and fancy cab ride :) You were so good to me!!
LOVE YOU!
Liesel turned two on the 23rd! I love September too! Stacy... THANK YOU for putting my website link on your blog. You are the best! Send me your email address!
xoxoxo
So fun for you. I love reading about Owen's routine at night! So similar, love it! And the car thing kills me! I LOVE THIS AGE!!!!!! Don't you just want Owen to never grow up?
I'm almost September...Aug. 28th, so I can't say I can join your September birthday bashes. I'm no feeling a bit left out after seeing all those pics.
Post a Comment