Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cortney's Wedding

Cortney & John were married last night, and had the most beautiful wedding at the Hotel Park City! She looked absolutely gorgeous! It was such a fun night. Thanks for having us:)


SO BEAUTIFUL!

Me & Honey

Heidi & Kyle

Kelsey & Guest

Jill & Phil

The girls (minus Jill & Rosie--M.I.A.)

...And don't forget dancing! Some people are truly at an advantage.

Here's to a fabulous evening;)

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

I am peeing.....GUEST! That was funny Shuffles. I loved that guy dancing. I'm stealing some of his moves...like the hold. CLASSIC! You looked gorgeous and it was so great to spend the night with you guys...not like that :)

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Wow that looks like a beautiful weeding I love her dress and the flowers. Weddings are so exciting!!

Lumpy said...

nice job on capturing that guy dancing! very funny...speaking of funny, heidi and i were getting such a kick out of scotts faces while we were sitting across from you guys at the table. there were moments where he looked SOOO uninterested in all the hubbub and going ons of the "wedding of the year". it was great...speaking of scott, "how are things going for you up at the U." :)

Stacy said...

Did anyone else notice that the dancing girl has four legs? That IS an advantage!!!

Kelsey said...

i am PEEING about the 4 legs!!!!!
That is so fantastic. No wonder he picked her.