Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TAKING OUT THE TRASH

Why not let Owen do his own dirty work!?! He loves throwing his diapers in the dump (I think it's just 'cause he gets to go outside:) He's such a sweet little guy!!!

He would pick up every single pebble if he could :) As hard as he tries to focus, rocks are always a distraction.

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

He loves his rocks! You got quite the little system going on there :)

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

I love that you are already teaching him to take the trash out!! Even better is that he gets distracted by the pebbles on the way...he is so cute!

Stacy said...

...I kind of made it sound like I keep Owen locked up all day. It's just that when it's 103 degrees, we don't spend too much time outside;)

Paula said...

Hey.. if you can keep him that excited about taking the trash out.. you've got it made! Cute picture!