This last week Heids & Kyle treated us to the most fabulous evening we've had in a long time. (She thinks she owes me for services rendered: brows, peds, helping clean...but it simply isn't true. I use those things to suck her in so we can hang out;)
She took us to La Caille! We brought blankets and sat on the grass, eating from our fabulous cheese baskets, and listening to live jazz music. It was so chill, beautiful, and relaxing...and the weather could not have been better!






Thank you again! We had so much fun!!!
8 comments:
Stacy... where IS that place? It's beautiful! What a fun way to listen to Jazz. What's the name of that Jazz group? CUTE pictures of you guys, too!
so fun! I'm still sad :( We would've loved it....except the food...and those blasted swans!! ha ha
HOpe you are doing good today.
Is that Red Butte? (I think that's how you spell it????) So fun.... I miss UTAH!
It's so fun to finally see your blog! We're so sad we don't get to see you guys as our neighbors anymore. Take care of Oakmont for us. We sure loved our time there. Keep in touch!
Wow that looks so amazing with yummy food, friends, and music!!She is a good friend!
Sorry, I thought I had mentioned the location. We were at La Caille...and the name of the group was the Greg Floor Quartet :)
What a night!!! I'm jealous. Please come over and jump. Owen and Emmi would have a blast. It's fun seeing pics of Owen walking. Emmi can sure teach Owen a word or two.
That DOES sound like a great evening. You guys look so great and happy. We miss you both too. Wish we could have seen you when we were in Idaho/Utah, hopefully we can meet up in December!
Post a Comment