Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We had fun this morning at the zoo with Kels & Hallie. It was Owen's first time on the carousel. He LOVED it!!! He was riding an anteater--why not?

Hallie stayed very focused through the whole thing :)

4 comments:

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

I love that Owen and Hallie are best buddies I think it is so cute. I have seen Owen on Kelsey's blog and he really is such a cutie!! I added you to our friends list of blogs...I hope that's ok!!

Kelsey said...

you should steal that pic of you and Obie from my blog and post it. It's one of my faves. I wouldn't even press charges.

Lumpy said...

looks like fun...good job owen on picking the anteater, way to show the world your above all those insecure guys who'd pick the lion just to prove they had testosterone...good man

Paula said...

Those kids looks so cute! What a fun mom you are! I watch my grandkids Andrew & Liesel on Mondays. Today we went to the Zoo. I was looking at your pictures and thought we should all go to the Zoo together sometime. The kids would have a blast! And I have this lovely thing called a grandmothers pass that allows me to take up to 6 kids and one other adult. Something to think about...
I love your blog!

Paula May
aka Nana