Tuesday, April 8, 2008

LAUNDRY DAY



Owen tries to triple my work load when it comes to folding clothes. No pile goes untouched! I finally just threw him in the laundry basket...that'll learn him. It's a good thing he's cute!

9 comments:

Kelsey said...

Love these pics! I really enjoyed our date...and I didn't ever want it to end :) Call me sometime he he

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi Ann said...

Oh sweet pea! You know he is taking after my mad skills of organizing! Go look at my blog...you know there is a tribute to you! LOVE YA!

Angela said...

Very cute blog- now get out here and organize my house! I need a clean sweep!

missy d said...

Hey Stacy- So good to hear from you! Your blog is darling and Owen is adorable! What a cute little family! You need to get Kristen to start a blog... it's such a great way to keep in touch. Take care Stace!

Angie Birkeland said...

Yo stacy....what a cute kid. Don't ya love all the trouble these little tiny kids can do. And somehow we love it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelsey said...

quit makin us dinner and update your blog :) LOVE YOU!!!!

Jen said...

He's so cute! Is that really all your laundry? I'd be happy to switch any day!