Thursday, September 2, 2010

Random

These two are the sweetest cousins you'll ever meet:)
Cute Grandma Gayle reading to Owen! Let me tell you, Owen is in heaven right now:)
Scott was putting in some major overtime up at school a couple weekends ago, so we decided to pack it up and have a sleepover at Grandma Karen's.
Do you love the twinner jammies? I had to do it:)
I love this little man with all my heart!
Okay...I love THIS little man with all my heart, as well!!! I die for this picture:)
We gave Owen a bike for his birthday. He LOVES IT!!! The best is when he's riding it around in the house and running in to my heals while I'm making dinner (no, not the best).

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

I Love your cute boys! That pic of Westie is classic. Soooo impressed with your blogging skills btw :)

Heidi Ann said...

Oh sweeeeties! I DIE for that pic to :) Love the language:) Your boys look adorable. Oh and I agree with Kels....nice work chica!

Michelle said...

Eli has those same cute jammies! I just love that they are your little guys are matching!